Our Hire Agreement
You should read it to understand your rights.
By hiring any goods from NTACentre Ltd and signing this agreement you are agreeing that you have read and understood the below information, and agree to abide by its terms.
1. All hire weapons, equipment and clothing remains the property of NTACentre Ltd and as such will not be removed by the hirer or third party from the Site under any circumstances.
2. DO NOT remove equipment or clothing from the game site, anyone doing so may be prosecuted
3. The hire of weapons, even if classed as TOYS, are a RIF and if not returned the Police will be informed
a. Night Games if you hire the kit you may be asked for forms of ID to confirm your details in case items are misplaced in the Dark.
b. CCTV in operation in the main offices where kit are issued and photo id may be given to police if needed
c. You are responsible throughout the day for all kit hired and if anything goes missing you may have to pay for replacement of the item lost if not recovered.
d. You must sign the form to confirm all the kit issued to yourself and to confirm you are happy with it all for return
4. All equipment and clothing is expected to be returned in working and good order. Due to the nature of the sport, minor ‘wear and tear’ is expected and accepted. Above average or extensive damage to the equipment, clothing or weapons as the result of misuse or reckless behavior or use on the part of the hirer will result in any costs for repairs and replacements being charged to the hirer as well as administration costs to cover the time necessary to facilitate the repairs. (A full list of the replacement costs for weapons, equipment and clothing is available on the www.ntac.co.uk website). Any repairs required to weapons will be carried out by an approved airsoft gunsmith/technician, and a receipt for these repairs can be supplied to the hirer as part of the hirer repair charge process of required. Examples of damage to weapons equipment and clothing not covered by the hire agreement include but are not limited to:
a. External damage to the weapons such as fractured/damaged body parts and accessories (this does not include accepted wear and scuff marks that are considered ‘normal’ Wear and Tear).
b. Internal barrel, hop-up or gearbox damage as the result of ammunition not supplied by NTACentre being used in the weapon.
c. Heavy tearing to clothing that is not your fault you can exchange
d. Broken straps or linkages on clothing or equipment.
e. Pouches and accessories damaged or torn from clothing or equipment.
f. Any missing weapons, equipment or clothing, or parts of these missing from the main item.
5. Any damage or lost/missing equipment or clothing will be reported to/recorded by NTACentre staff before the hirer leaves the game site, and the hirer will be expected to pay for these recorded breakages/losses either on site or by an agreed later date by a means agreed to by NTACentre staff. Failure to pay for these damages/losses will result in a civil recovery claim being made by NTACentre Ltd. towards the hirer. All digital images recorded under Section 3 of this agreement may be retained and used as evidence in such a civil recovery case.
6. The hirer is expected to use the hired weapons and equipment only in a manner as directed by NTACentre staff, and in accordance with the advice and directions given by NTACentre staff upon collection. Failure to do so, or using the weapons and equipment in a manner not advised by, or specifically forbidden by NTACentre staff will result in it being considered ‘misuse or reckless behaviour or use’ on the part of the hirer. This can result in the NTACentre staff withdrawing all hired weapons equipment and clothing from hirer without warning given, and without refund.
7. The hirer must not alter, modify or adapt any part of the weapon or its accessories in any way. If the hirer feels the weapon is not performing acceptably they shall notify a member of NTACentre staff who will perform any alterations needed. DO NOT REMOVE SIGHTS ON THE GUN TO PLACE YOUR OWN SIGHTS
8. In the event of a weapon or piece of equipment or clothing breaking/failing in use NOT as a result of misuse or reckless behaviour or use by the hirer, the hirer will be provided with a direct replacement item, subject to availability. In the event that NTACentre cannot provide a direct replacement item then an equivalent item of equal or greater standard shall be offered. Alternatively, at the discretion of NTACentre staff, a refund of the difference may be given. The amount of refund offered will be at the discretion of NTACentre staff depending on the difference in weapon equipment or clothing offered.
9. The duration of the hire agreement will be for the duration of the game session (as directed by the game site organiser, for a maximum period not exceeding 7 hours). The hire agreement does NOT include the entire day on which the hire package is booked (i.e. not for a 24 hour period). Please note : Weekend Games may differ.
TAKE CARE OF ALL HIRE KIT AS IF YOUR OWN AT ALL TIMES, DO NOT LET ANYONE ELSE USE/BORROW ANY OF THE KIT YOU HAVE SIGNED OUT AS IT FALLS ON YOU TO REPLACE, DO NOT LEAVE KIT LYING AROUND AND MAKE SURE YOU HAND ALL KIT BACK AT END OF DAY OR BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE SITE OR YOU MAY BE CONTACTED IF ITEMS NOT FOUND AND REPORTED IF RIFS MISSING TO THE POLICE.